Aaron in Mohnton Pa

400 Round 7.62x51 Ammunition Cans with Feed Chute Attachment - NEW DESIGN - PICS

11 posts in this topic

Wanted to share this with the group....A few years ago I started trying to develop a 7.62x51 Ammunition can that fits in a pack so there would be a supply for those wanting to make "Predator Packs"..mainly because there is ZERO availability for such cans right now.... Finally got the prototype done today. I contracted out to an aerospace company to make them.

The box itself is made from Carbon Fiber and weighs only 3 pounds. It hold 400 rounds of 7.62x51 and another 100 rounds in the chute depending how long of feed chute your using. The feed Chute attachment point and all metal hardware is stainless steel. There is two dividers and also some guide ramps on the opening made from UHMW (ultra high molecular weight Polyethylene)... That material is super slick like soap...

I hope to take this out in the coming weeks and torture test it to spot any weaknesses...Once testing is done I will be putting them in production and selling them here on the boards. All the tooling is made for them now so I should be able to crank them out.

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa

Sales@BeltFeds.Com

i9Z9hU0.jpg

d8ipShG.jpg

sG2jNLG.jpg

lkeiOk0.jpg

GyK3LEL.jpg

NJcMHct.jpg

rFRTXeE.jpg

xrx9kFU.jpg

ECJEGsc.jpg

tQgtNsP.jpg

Edited by Aaron in Mohnton Pa
3 people like this

F*cking Awesome!

1 person likes this

LOOKING GOOD BILLY RAY! now if I could just find that "other " MARMONT (sigh)

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

@mike todd hahaha thank you sir! We will shake a Maremont loose for you sooner or later!!

Aaron

My two cents here are worth basically two cents, but yeah, that looks MF awesome!

Cook us up a 5.56 setup! 

@Shattered,

5.56 will run with these boxes and chute as well. I believe the military iron man packs are the same as far as them running 5.56 and 7.62 in same set up.

Do you have an approx. cost?

@har1690 ,

I do not at this point. I need to meet with the outfit I contracted to make them and figure that out once testing is done. I hope to keep them as cheap as possible. 

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa

Aaron, be sure to put me on the list when you get it all worked out, gotta have at least one just because, GADS ITS NEAT  cheers mike

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com