WTS: Cadillac Gage Stoner 63A (RH Feed)

G.A.Herring

I’m parting with one of my Stoner 63A’s and am offering it for sale or will consider trade for an excellent condition and original, transferable Maremont M60 plus cash.  

Item is a Pre-86 Dealer Sample Cadillac Gage Stoner 63A in excellent condition. Configuration is XM-207 with Right Hand feed and 20” Barrel. Includes correct Right Hand 100-Round ammo box with hanger. 

Weapon was manufactured by Cadillac Gage Co. in Warren, MI and was exported to NWM in Holland. It was then re-imported by Ed Kline prior to May 19, 1986 and is registered with the NFA Branch as a pre-86 Dealer Sample. As such, it can only be transferred to a FFL with current Special Occupational Tax stamp, but can be permanently retained upon giving up FFL/SOT. Gun runs great and is in stock and ready to transfer on an ATF Form 3. 

Price is $69,995 for complete weapon and I will include 2,500 brand new and original S63 links and an extra 100-round ammo box with purchase. 

Interested parties, please email to: sales@aresdefense.com

Thank you.

Edited by G.A.Herring
Insert video link