FOUND Magazines for RPB M10 9mm

Benjamin Tactical Inc

there were 2 at the creek , sold for $100 ea. typical ask is $150 so I guess they are all over the place. I decided to quit fighting it and go with the UZI mag conversion. easy to put back if they ever get expensive and THEN I can sell my 4 originals for ,    hummm,   HOW MUCH?

after selling ALL my early MAC-10 9mm guns, long ago, I just got another in a package deal and decided to keep it.  all this &%*&^&( buying and selling of the system / rights or what ever started and ALL that *&%^(&%^ new nomenclature started and I am completely lost! . IE; RPB , COBRAY,  etc.  seriously if anybody out there could help me with all the variables I would like to know how many DIFFERENT MFGR'S of magazines for an ORIGINAL MAC-10 9mm there are/were other than the altered WALTHER MP mags they used. it would be a great help to me and MUCH appreciated. non metallic need not apply. I am still in favor of the UZI  mag conversion but would like to know so I have the right answer if asked. maybe a suggestion for a decent book would help?  I think I have it straight for the M-11/9, but only time will tell.      THANX AND CHEERS  MIKE