WTS: Fully transferable FN M240b (MAG58), $189K

Manny C

Doesn't get any better than this. It's a pre-86 US-made fully transferable M240b (marked M240) machinegun from a batch that came out of FN, Columbia SC, USA back in the early 2000's. Not a sideplate gun. One of only a few in private hands.

Factory test fired only and is in excellent/like new condition. Currently on Form 4 in Albuquerque NM.

Price is $189K plus shipping and all NFA transfer taxes. 

Manny C. 505-917-0812

THANKS FOR THE GREAT BOARD!!!

IMG_20180418_131335757.jpg

IMG_20180418_131300236.jpg

Edited by Manny C

4 hours ago, toddeccles said:

I'm just curious, how is this M240 fully transferable (and not a post May '86) if it was made in the early 2000's ? Interested in buying. Thanks, Todd in Oregon

I think he means transferred out of FN-USA in the early 2000s and not manufactured at that time, as in registered prior to 86 but sold in the early 2000s.

• 3 weeks later...

OH HELL YOU GUYS ALL BEAT ME TO IT ! I wanted to be the one to set it straight. at least then I could be SOME small part of this transaction. I think MANNY sold his soul and instead of a DEVILS PURSE , has a DEVILS MG warehouse!  what TREASURES !  looking at adds/ pics of TRANSFERABLE GUNS that anyone willing to make the sacrifice can own brings on excitement hard to explain. I can walk by an entire table of sample 240's without a glance because if I cant own it, it may as well not exist, but this? and the other items he posted  HMMM. I don't know if changing to ONLY dog food would be enough help in the time I have left. MANNY, YUDA MAN!

Thanks Mike. What I'm selling took several decades to amass. As you know, back in the day, the good machineguns were traded/sold among friends. The community was small and built around mutual interest and trust. It wasn't just about the money.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...