NIB HK45T "Tactical", .45ACP, Threaded-Barrel, Night Sights

Side Arm Sams

The HK45T Tactical comes standard with a Factory Threaded Barrel and Night Sights. The full-size HK45 Tactical (HK45T) model uses an ergonomic grip design that includes changeable backstraps together with molded finger grooves that instinctively position an operators hand for optimum shooting. The HK45 Tactical uses a 10-round steel magazine and has a Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rail molded into its polymer frame for mounting lights and accessories. Using HKs unique internal mechanical recoil reduction system reduces the recoil forces imparted to the weapon and shooter by as much as 30%, improving shooter control during rapid firing and increasing component service life. The HK45 uses an HK proprietary O-ring barrel for precise barrel-to-slide lockup and optimal accuracy. HK45 barrels are made using the famous HK cold-hammer forging process for superior performance. Variant 1 is a DA/SA with a manual safety/decocking lever) on left side of frame.

Includes (2)10rd Magazines, Spare O-rings, Spare Back Strap, Cable Lock, Manual & factory Plastic Pistol Case.

$829.00 FREE CONUS SHIPPING

Florida residents subject to 7% sales Tax

sales@sidearmsams.com  -  954-960-2596

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Edited by Side Arm Sams

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Are you open to any trades? I have a very nice 1903 Sringfield. The receiver mas made in 1918 #999xxx making it the double heat treated high serial no. receiver and the barrel is 10/19 with a bright shiny bore. It also has the original sight cover which is not extremely rare but is not seen very much. i would do an even trade, if you are interested I can get some pictures tomorrow. If the deal works out I'll give Buddy $25.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...