Thanks again to everyone that sent recommendations previously. By chance through another business contact associated with our drilling business, we made contact with a new finishing vendor yesterday that is a certified Cerakote applicator locally.

Dale and Brigette Miller in Front Royal Virginia were kind enough to take about 2 hr's yesterday to show me around their shop. What a great shop!

What great folks!! This is a family owned business that really aims to please their customers on a one on one level. I personally inspected some firearms work they just did and it's absolutely top notch! Dale is a very artistic in his coating work.

I left my McMillian picatinny base to be Cerakoted. They had a multi-manufacturer Cerakote color chip chart to pick the exact matching color.

If you're in Virginia and are looking for a great shop that takes walk in or mail in work with quick turn around time this shop is one you should consider.

Here's their contact info:

Coatingsusa.com

Brigette and Dale Miller,

116 Success Rd.

Front Royal, VA.

540-636-7911

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Dale and Bridgett @Coatings USA are just the kindest and most generous people you'll' find in this business. I went to pick up my McMillian base today. They did this one on the house for me with hopes I'll spread the word about their work. I was just shocked at this act of kindness. Great folks.

The coyote tan cerakote finish applied to my base was perfect, no runs, no streaks. super nice work. Try these guys, you're gonna like what they do.

FWIW,

R.L.