WTS Kengs Polytech AK 84 S Downfolder, AK47, transferable

mstrmstr

A beauty of a machine gun. Kengs Polytech AK 84 S (5.56 x 45) Downfolder. This gun is fully transferable on Form 4. Conversion done by SWD. I am the original owner and a retired C-3 Dealer. I had this gun upgraded with a black potbelly forend that fits the downfolder.  a custom grip was also added. The cover is a mismatch for a great fit. This gun shoots and feeds from current  POL-1 Promags as well as slightly fitted Weiger steel mags.  It has less than 200 rounds through it and is a solid, well fitted, gun.  Kengs offers Polytech replacement parts which is a rarity.

Shipping included in price.  I forward file form copies and copy of provenance (on receipt of good funds) to your dealer for out of state purchasers. In state(Indiana) is a direct transfer to you.

You are welcome to view the gun at my gunshop weekdays. 

$28,000  Will consider offers.   NRA(noSPAM)rifletraining@gmail.com  I am reducing price to 27,000  never will be less for this...ak2234.jpeg

ak223.jpeg

ak2231.jpeg

Edited by mstrmstr
additional information

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

$27,000.00  On it's way to my local NFA dealer so your dealer can get it F A S T with Efile Form 3.

If not sold as is, it may be converted to 7.62x39 ,but the cost will be added and it will be over 30,000..

Edited by mstrmstr