R.L.

Fake news, the left ,weather, no truth

10 posts in this topic

OK like some of you I've been watching this B.S unfold concerning the alleged Category 5 hurricane on the way to decimate the East Coast, that never happened. How can that be??The commie news media , like liberals are never wrong.

Before I get started, this post in no way is meant to denigrate or minimize the suffering of the victims of this Cat 1/Tropical depression that actually hit S.C. and N.C. I've been in 4 major floods and I know what you are going through. It's my hope the federal gov will send all the help ya'll need to clean up and rebuild your lives. May God help you all..

Now back to the fake news media and their never ending war on President Trump. It seems just about every Federal gov agency has been seeded with these lefty liberal climate change fruit cakes from monkey boy's travesty time in office.

The reporting of this event was an absolute disgrace. Reporters faking the severity of the storm, standing in the rain and wind, pretending to hang on to poles, while others just walk on by with no problem. The fever pitch of the voices, the constant hammering of the public, on about every network, of how bad it's going to be up and down the east coast. EPIC  flooding of biblical proportions, devastating, total decimation, and on and on.

Doomsday bullshit.

Total bullshit, every bit of it. With an agenda of course. Next is Part 2 of their plan, NOW we're hearing how it's Trump's fault that this storm hit due to his cancellation of the Paris accords and his "I don't believe it"position on climate change. The real agenda of hyping the Alleged Cat 5 hurricane.

It's my belief it's absolutely impossible to receive ANY type of news about anything, that hasn't been pre-loaded with leftist political bullshit.

What a sad commentary for America.

R.L>

1 person likes this

Storm of a lifetime?

The president  is causing  the weather to worsen ?

Then isn't there gonna be a bigger bader Storm a comin?

Keep your powder dry...

Edited by Born loser...in Montana
Not known

David Letterman has been telling us about this for years folks..."the government controls the weather"

R.L.,

I've read many of yours posts on various subjects and like you, I despise the Obamas and Clintons and I'm disgusted by the left wing media, illegal aliens, etc. but your comment that this storm reporting was nothing more than "doomsday bullshit" has really pissed me off.  Yes I know you said that you're not trying to minimize the suffering of those here, and I've read and re-read your post, and maybe I'm just tired, or maybe I've had one beer too many (but I'll still have one more) but somehow I still can't quite seem to take it any other way than an insult.   The only reason you're reading this is that I'm one of the lucky ones who got power and internet restored after only 5 and a half days.  Some are looking at weeks, or never for restoration.  Some people seem to neither know nor care of the seriousness of the situation in SE North Carolina.  It is getting worse.  I drove a section of US 421 yesterday that was dry, but the Cape Fear River is still rising and today that same section of road was flooded.  Tomorrow?  I'm heading in a different direction tomorrow to clear a downed tree for a co-worker.  Sunday morning I was standing in floodwater, in the rain with a chainsaw clearing the trees that fell on a neighbor's house.  It wasn't doomsday, but it certainly wasn't bullshit.  It was reality.  Was that you helping me?  No it was Iain the skinny, tattooed biker from down the street.  Or the tree on the neighbor's house 4 doors down, was that you helping us?  No, I didn't think so.  Or that other tree?  Or that other tree?  Or that other tree?   Not bullshit, but reality.  You want to talk "doomsday bullshit?"  Let me give you the phone numbers of the Chadwicks or the Piners, people I know in Pender County whose houses (along with hundreds, if not thousands) are flooded.  Not just a few inches on the floor, but FUCKING SUBMERGED to the roofline or above.  I believe that they would strongly disagree with your assessment that the reporting was "bullshit."  I own land adjacent to the Piners and Chadwicks and I'm fortunate that I lost no more than a riding mower, a tractor and maybe a few downed trees.  They lost homes, while I'm still high and dry here in Wilmington.  When the flood waters recede, do you mind driving down from VA and helping me help them?  And I'd like some help recovering my tractor, which I hope to dry out and get running again.  So now about an hour after I started typing this reply,  I've had one more beer, received yet another photo of just how bad the flooding is (but couldn't attach it) and I've read your post once more and I still feel that your post was in poor taste.  There is a time for political finger pointing and this is not that time.   People have died, people have lost homes, and the misery is far from over.  There is a time for talk and there is a time for action.  So please sir, either take action or STFU.

Best regards,

Kevin Bartlett

Wilmington, NC

1 person likes this

Kevin,

First let me express my sincere sympathies for any loss you and your family and the thousands of others have experienced from this hurricane. It was never my intent to minimize this event.

As I stated in my original post, and probably not in the most coherent or succinct  manner, the post was not about personal or collective loss from this last hurricane. I understand your frustration and anger, I don't take it personally, but I think you missed my point.

I know first hand what loss by flooding is all about first hand,. We have suffered over $500,00 in losses from floods over the last 10 years. It is without a doubt one of the most traumatizing events that can happen to a person.

Here is was I attempting to convey to the reader of my post....it was about the weaponization of the news media, by certain governmental agencies, utilizing the communist, leftist news media as an official propaganda mouthpiece to effect change in peoples hearts and minds about President Trump, using any means available. In this case an eminent hurricane being hyped from day 1 as a cat 5 hurricane.

I'm 45 min from D.C. and the incessant pounding of the citizenry with news propaganda by these leftist bastards is non stop. I forget it's not quite like that once you're a few states away from D.C.

This entire weather event was pre-loaded with live bullshit propaganda by the news media on tv and radio 24 hr's a day to hype the populace in advance, to pre-traumatize and redirect the minds/political opinions of those that might be impacted. The miscreants behind this propaganda were actually hoping for a biblical event, purely to able to blame the President for not signing the Paris accords, and his position on the global warming myth originally sold by Al gore, aka man bear pig.

Only a mentally deranged liberal would understand that hoping for a APOCALYPTIC catastrophe to blame it all on President Trump creating a seismic shift in the political playing field , justify s their methodology.

Sound far fetched? Look at what's going on right now with the Supreme court justice appointment. Nothing is beyond these traitorous bastards!

Absolutely no negative event goes under utilized by these liberal bastards trying so desperately to unseat our President. This hurricane event was meant by the demo-rats , liberals and the deep state, to be President Trump's Katrina...and thank God it was not.

For more reasons than 1.

They... the government... the deep state utilizing the news media to effect change through left wing propaganda. That was meant to be the main point of my post.

Best regards,

Bob Leyshion, Jr.

AKA R.L.

Just curious... was Hurricane Matthew also fake news?  Doomsday bullshit?  

Best regards,

Kevin in Wilmington, NC

Sorry to hear you're still suffering traumatic effects from the last flooding event. The after effects of flooding can be very traumatic for some. You might want to talk to someone about it. It might help you pass through it.

Best of luck to you,

R.L.

Bob,

I misspoke... I meant Hurricane Michael, rather than Matthew which was a couple of years ago.  So, in the first sentence of your original post you stated that Hurricane Florence "never happened" then in your second paragraph stated that it did indeed happen and you "hope the federal gov will send all the help ya'll need."  In your third paragraph you state that "just about every Federal gov agency has been seeded " with fruit cakes.  In your response to me, you apologized which was nice but told me I missed your point and then pretty much restated your original post.  You referred to "certain governmental agencies" and "the government... the deep state" using the media to effect change and "to pre-traumatize and redirect the minds/political opinions of those that might be impacted."  Exactly which government agencies are here to help and which are not to be trusted?  Please list them.

Back to my question from last night, this time using the correct name, was Hurricane Michael also fake news and doomsday bullshit?  If not, why not?  It was a very bad storm.  It would have been the perfect opportunity to "to pre-traumatize and redirect the minds/political opinions of those that might be impacted."

In my response to your original post I stated that I was high and dry and suffered no loss other than a drowned tractor, riding mower and had some downed timber.  The riding mower was a POS anyway, so no real loss there.  Timber loss on my land (40 miles from my house) was minimal and the tractor I recovered, repaired and returned to service in better condition than before.  I used it today to drag some of the trees out of my way.  No, I'm not suffering traumatic effects from the flood.  The tractor needed a good servicing anyway.  Your suggestion that I seek counseling to work things out was most kind.  Perhaps you should heed your own advice.

Best regards,

Kevin Bartlett

Wilmington, NC

1 person likes this

Sorry to hear of your situation, Kevin... But to watch Jim Cantore leaning into the wind staggering to remain upright while describing "the Horror" and then watching as the camera pans out to see two individuals casually walking by looking at the show to their left WAS truly bullshit. Likewise the reporter standing in (supposedly) waist deep water with mic in hand. Unfortunately someone took a phone pic of said reporter from a bit farther out and it turned out he was kneeling in a ditch by the side of the road while the vid crew was 8 feet away, high and dry...

I think you missed the point. The media is now just a bunch of lying MF'ers trying to boost their ratings and nothing more. I'm originally from CT and no stranger to hurricanes. As I've never attempted to live in a flood prone area I truly love a good hurricane. We go to the shore to watch the pounding surf and marvel at the power of the sea and wind. While Chicken Noodle News was predicting an end of civilization event it all just fizzled out to a major rain (read that as destructive flooding) event.

Edited by Shattered

Shattered,

No, I didn't miss the point.  I agree that the media is not always honest and I don't believe you'll find any comments by me in this thread stating that they are honest.  As for the dramatic performances by Cantore and others, I didn't see them because I had neither electricity nor internet for 5 and a half days.  Cell service was slow due to the overwhelming volume of calls and texts so I couldn't get weather or news on my phone.  Some people still don't have their electricity or FEMA trailers yet.   In the first sentence of the original post in this thread it was stated that the storm "never happened" which is obviously false.  In the second paragraph the poster admitted that yes it did happen.  Too late... the lie had already been stated and all credibility was gone.  I took today off to visit my property and clear some more fallen trees.  On my way home, I stopped by what was left of Holland's Shelter Restaurant and talked to Steve Holland, the owner.  I'm sure he and his staff watching the building come down would have felt much better knowing this "never happened" and was nothing more than "doomsday bullshit."  And for any of you who think I don't get it, I DO get it.  It's time to put this topic to bed.

https://www.wwaytv3.com/2018/10/30/holland-shelter-creek-restaurant-torn-down-tuesday/

Good night all,

Kevin Bartlett

Wilmington, NC