WTB: Chauchat Mags/Accessories/Parts

IMBLITZVT

15 hours ago, gonzo25mm said:

There is a new web site www.mewe.com they have lots of different gun groups. I know for a fact I saw a Chautaut mag over there, probably about a week ago, if I can remember I will try to track it down for you.

Why don't you share some of those groups? 

Seems like spam spam to me..

Dear Sir

I have 2 original mags , some ammo, AA Sight and a few spare parts I would be willing to sell. Such as:

1)Action spring                                                         6)Cartridge Guide

2)AA Sight                                                               7)Sear

3)Extractor                                                                8)Sear Lever w/ hand sear (pined together)

4)Sling swivel                                                           9) Complete Bolt Hear

5)Rear takedown Lever with washer

If you are interested you can email me at

troy@     essbrothers.com

****there is no space****

Thanks

Troy

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:38 PM, gonzo25mm said:

There is a new web site www.mewe.com they have lots of different gun groups. I know for a fact I saw a Chautaut mag over there, probably about a week ago, if I can remember I will try to track it down for you.

This WWW.mewe.com  web site is junk. Nothing to do with Gun parts. I blocked it for our whole company. And will be passing it along to others.

This must of been spam.

Troy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...