WTS HK94 w/access. $4500

Greg Heath

IMG]WTS HK94 pre ban, IG date code.This is a 9mm carbine semi auto, 16" barrel. Has extra factory 9mm barrel 16". extra A2 fixed stock, "SD" barrel shroud, HK Mag clamp/magazine  coupler.  Early surefire 628 forearm light dual switch pressure pad. HK cleaning kit pouch, (3) 30rd.  mags,  (2) 40rd. mags. (2) 30rd. HK mags. IG date code. (1) 20rd.HK  IF date code, (1) 30rd. HK SD mag. Date 10/85 stick. Weapon is in outstanding condition,  Location Bristol, Va. email for more info. heathgreg55@yahoo.com

Edited by Greg Heath
changed item

Thanks..I had a Colt SP1 several years ago..I'm not sure what year it was made..Maybe in the early 80s?  It was built just like the M16 A1, less the auto parts of coarse. It had the old teardrop forward assist..I've always regretted selling it, and have been watching for another to come up for sale, but it seems like you never see them anymore..

Well thanks, Greg, ..I'm sure it's a very nice gun, but I don't want to waist your time in sending pictures if it doesn't have the forward assist..It sounds like a really nice gun, and I bet you won't have a lot of trouble selling it, especially since it hasn't been handled and fired..Good luck!..John

• 1 month later...

Hello Hurrycane..You say you are almost certain it has the forward assist?..Do you not have the gun in your possession?..All of the older SP1s , or at least I think most of them had the teardrop assist..The round ones did not come into production until later years as I understand it..John