WTB Vickers-Armstrong BSA MK II* Parts/Kit & links

samorgan

I am looking for Vickers-Armstrong (made by BSA or Inglis) Browning MK II or MKII* Parts or Complete Parts Kits (.303 British).

I am also looking for .303 belt links.

Thank you.

EDIT:

I have a nice collection of parts for the British .303 Browning MKII*. I have been collecting these parts over the last 6 or 7 years, here and there. Some parts have proven nearly impossible to locate. Others, I have to hold off until the very end (well, that has been my plan anyway), until I’ve gotten everything else that I need.

I’ve recently acquired an old RAF log book with notes and references about these guns, and perhaps I have been calling these parts that I’m looking for by the wrong names. That could certainly slow things down anyway.

Here is what I still need and it does seem to be mostlly the front end:

1. Flash Eliminator

2. Barrels

3. Trunnion Block

4. ???(I continue to see i  reference drawings and photos an unnamed part that looks like a collar that goes over the barrel jacket and secures the jacket to the trunnion block. This part is never named in any of the images I have of it. Even worse is that many times it is not even there. It must not be essential as he barrel jacket theeads directly into the trunnion block if my understanding is correct).

5. Barrel Jacket

6. Cock Stud

7. More Disintegrating Links

8. Go NoGo Guages

9. Front Site

10. Spade Grip (preferably the dual)

I have been advised that I will also require several pieces from the ANM2/MG40 to make this Semi-Auto. If anyone has any information on that specifically, Id love to hear from you.

Finally, anyone with a fairly complete FN30 kit, please let me know as I have been considering the distinct possibility that the British MKII game is just over and I’m just continueing to waste my time onesie-twosie collecting little pieces of this awesome gun. It might save me a lot of disappointment in the end and it would be really great to actually get to work on something other than explaining to my wife why I have a large but incomplete pile of metal parts in the garage collecting dust.

Edited by samorgan
More Specifcs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SAM, the SOT that I sent all my kits to along with the US ANM2 parts let me know that he has changed his plan and will only keep the US parts he should have at least 2 complete Vickers Ltd Mk II kits including sideplate pieces all the internals are like new including the barrels. he is very busy but as soon as I can get a list I will forwardit to you. he had planned to take them to SAR west in DEC. are you going to attend?

• Like 1

Mike, thank you so much for the help and the lead. It is doubtful I will make it to SAR, however, I definitely want to reach out and connect with the SOT you mentioned. If you can dorect me to him I would be even more grateful to you than I am even now!

Thank you, sir!

Stephen