Rodney's Distributors

REDUCED 44%: Laminated Russian SKS 1952 Rifle PRISTINE, 100% All Matching, Unfired "Don't Sit On The Sideline...You Deserve To Reward Yourself" YOU WON'T FIND ONE BETTER ( I will PAY SHIPPING from 11/02 to 11/06 Mid Term Election Day)

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Laminated Stock Russian 7.62 X 39mm SKS 1952 Rifle with Bayonet and 100% all Matching Numbers imported by Century International Arms Inc. in 1993. This Russian SKS is unfired and PRISTINE condition and is absolutely the BEST of the BEST of the many I have bought. The serial number is stamped all matching EC 3001 as shown in the photos for the COLLECTOR who wants the BEST of the BEST. $1,250 shipped. LABOR DAY WEEKEND ONLY REDUCED $1,000.00 shipped "Don't Sit On The Sideline...You Deserve To Reward Yourself" REDUCED 44%: $699 plus shipping YOU WON'T FIND ONE BETTER ( I will PAY SHIPPING from 11/02 to 11/06 Mid Term Election Day) SOLD

"Gun Market is DEAD most are window shoppers only with no intention of buying anything"

IMG_2256.JPG

fullsizeoutput_51a.jpeg

IMG_2258.JPG

IMG_2259.JPG

fullsizeoutput_51b.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_51c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_51d.jpeg

IMG_2263.JPG

IMG_2264.JPG

IMG_2265.JPG

fullsizeoutput_51e.jpeg

IMG_2267.JPG

fullsizeoutput_51f.jpeg

IMG_2269.JPG

IMG_2270.JPG

Edited by Rodney's Distributors

Is the hand guard laminated, Rodney?  I can't tell from the pics.

3 hours ago, Khrut27Gg said:

Is the hand guard laminated, Rodney?  I can't tell from the pics.

Khrut27Gg, 

It doesn't look like the hand guard is laminated but it matches the stock perfectly. I took photos of both right and left of the hand guards for you to view.

Thank you for your interest,

Rodney

IMG_2362.JPG

IMG_2363.JPG

Thanks Rodney, I'll consider it. 

You will be sorry you missed it, YOU WON'T FIND ONE BETTER.

Edited by Rodney's Distributors