72Ski

Ref. Check "TONEITUP"--Great to Deal With!

8 posts in this topic

Reference check for Thomas Stewart ("TONEITUP") from AZ.   Thank you.

UPDATE:  Purchased an mg from him and he was very knowledgeable, helpful and even sent video of him test firing the gun for me.  Gun was exactly as shown--buy with confidence!

Mike

Edited by 72Ski
spelling/update

Thomas has been posting on Sturm for MANY ....... MANY Years ........ posting dozens of ads ......

I would have NO WORRIES buying from him. !

14a96ro.gif

I only accept PayPal or US Postal Money Orders.

Paypal Required within 24 hours / US Postal Money Orders Required within 5 days

Email me DIRECTLY at   buddyhinton@hotmail.com

NO PM's or IM's 

Main Link to My Picture Albums >>  http://www.sturmgewehr.com/bhinton/

" Life's Tough ..... it's even Tougher if you're Stupid "

" My gun is not illegal .... it's just undocumented !  "

" Is calling an illegal alien an " undocumented immigrant " like calling a drug dealer an Unlicensed Pharmacist ? "

2014.STG.Logo.jpg

Thomas is a good guy, no worries there.  Purchased from him earlier this year, transaction was totally professional and painless.

ABSOLUTLY A GOOD AS THEY COME if he was a wee bit older you might suspect he was the MANS prototype for the human male. in 30 plus years I have never heard a negative come out of his head or about him.  

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

I have had multiple transactions with Thomas. All have went smooth and without issue.

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa

Got a gun from him not long ago. Went above and beyond.

Received a pre-may Walther MPL from Tom a few months back. Gun and experience were both superb. 

So I’m a little surprised re a deal with Tom.  Bought a pre-may MG from him that was supposedly “VG” at an awesome price that I was going to use as a range “shooter”.  I expected some surface scratches, ejection marks, maybe a dirty black chamber or badly discolored bolt, the usual VG condition that we’re used to.

Instead of being a VG shooter, what I received from Tom was actually clean, lubed and EXC+++/MINT.  Now what?  I wasn’t expecting such a nicely cared for gun.  

Oh well, I guess I can live with it......... :)

Ben 

Benjamin Specialties LLC