WTS/WTT Michaels Machines MM5 RARE 10MM OPEN TO TRADES

tcjrleo

If you know MP5 clones you know that this one is the best made! I have a brand new unfired Michaels Machine MM5 in 10MM Auto. If you know these you know that you wont find many in 10MM. Comes with 5 mags and folding brace. You can spend significantly more and wait or get this brand new now. This gun would cost almost $1000.00 more to have it made however from what I understand it couldn't be done as there are no longer any 10MM flats available. All HK internals and MM 10MM barrel. If you are into MP5 clones, you will not beat this for quality and good luck finding another in 10MM. Shipping is going to be $100.00 via USPS Priority Insured. The reason for the extra high costs is the insurance. I will happily ship for less if you want to take the risk and not insure. I am open to trades as well. $4500.00. I am looking to get into long range precision so I am looking for a bolt set-up that is equivalent in value to my asking price. Id love a Desert Tech but open to Barrett MRAD; AI; or other high end rigs.

MM5

MM5

MM5

MM5

MM5

MM5

MM5

Edited by tcjrleo
Trades added