WTB MG13

BlackAdderArms

• 2 weeks later...

Michael, there are a few "pre may" samples out there . pricing seems to be like other lite squad auto samples. and most were shipped in a chest with tons of spares etc. I believe almost all came out of PORTUGAL via DICK WRAY when he blew a fuse over there and got every thing.  there was a window when one had a hard time moving samples and many of the sets were broken up to gather SOME cash so a few lone guns are offered at times. here is one on G-brkr that has been there a while. its a wee over market and I don't know the condition , but who knows? at least you can learn something.  GB#781299096 cheers mike todd

Thanks Mike  Yes I have been watching that one for awhile  more than I want to pay.  There was a $4k semi for sale on GB but I tried to email Midwest Metal Creations the builder to check what they did to make it semi and how hard to restore back to FA but never got a response.  Will just have to keep watching for one to pop up..

Thanks

MICHAEL, I thought this should be a fairly easy one , so reached out to all my old cronies that are not active on any boards. there used to be several on the line at our " MARANA" shoots and everybody but me is just getting to danged OLD!  one example I remembered was never shot but always set up on the line more as a show off attempt and it included  ALL the goodies A/A mount , chest, spares etc. I got confirmation it is in the process of being transferred to ROCK ISLAND for auction by his heirs.  it most likely will make the dec auction because it is NOT in the sept auction at this time. they do often add things and if it is I will let you know asap. I am on the phone live all 3 days for every lot and can help if need be and of course at no charge , just let me know.  mike

Mike,   Thanks for checking around. Do you know of the price they have reserved to sell?  I have watched a few items in those auctions and seem to go for premium prices, plus the Auction house seems to be cleaning up on all the fees. 

Lewman,  I was looking at that one also but it did not have any internals. I searched the web and could not find enough parts to attempt to get it running again.