WTB: SIG AMT 5- or 10-Round Magazines

AGG

TONY I have 2 or 3 tha came with one of my late 210's for some reason. have not looked at the for years so cant be sure about any rubs. certainly don't need them as I have plenty of 20's for the guns. so they just sit there not earning their keep. 

TONY, don't get old! missed that one and bad . my guns are commercial imports and AMT's . IE; 2 MANDELLS and 1 BERBEN. I cant tell you which one the short mags came with its just been too long. back then at Great Western I bought 4 of the PE 57 large canvas mag carriers (10? 12 ?) filled 2 with 57 and 2 with AMT mags that are for use so these just got moved around. I am certainly no expert but I believe the 57 mags have a slight curve while the AMT mags are straight?

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:47 PM, Buddy H said:

sold my AMT many years ago ........ the only marking I saw on the Swiss mags was a small  O  on the back spine right below the witness hole.

SIGAMT_Mag20rd.jpgSIGAMT_MineAccessories.jpg

Thanks, Buddy--- there are other markings--- your last pic shows the 5- and 10-round magazines. ;)

Tony

16 hours ago, mike todd said:

TONY, don't get old! missed that one and bad . my guns are commercial imports and AMT's . IE; 2 MANDELLS and 1 BERBEN. I cant tell you which one the short mags came with its just been too long. back then at Great Western I bought 4 of the PE 57 large canvas mag carriers (10? 12 ?) filled 2 with 57 and 2 with AMT mags that are for use so these just got moved around. I am certainly no expert but I believe the 57 mags have a slight curve while the AMT mags are straight?

Mike,

You are correct--- AMT magazines are straight--- PE57 magazines are slightly curved!!! ;)

Tony

• 3 weeks later...

Tony

In the near future I might be selling one each of my 20rnd ,10rnd and 5 rnd Swiss made AMT mags. I have the Chile made mags that I will be keeping for my guns no need for all the Swiss made ones I shoot these guns they are not safe queens. All 3 mags have the circle on them with the addition of “Made in Swizerland” on the 5 rnd

You can Email me at

troy@    Essbrothers.com

no space

and I will send you pics and price

thanks

Troy Ess

• 3 years later...
15 hours ago, sigman88 said:

Also different and distinctive magazine floor plate. Swiss mags floor plate is flat, Chilean has a stamped floor plate resemble a protruded triangle shape i

How about posting a picture of these Chilean magazine floor plates?

1 hour ago, pstidan said:

How about posting a picture of these Chilean magazine floor plates?

I just acquired a Benet Arms import SIG AMT and it came with these three 20rd mags. I know the two on the right are Swiss SIG mags but had not seen the variation for the one on the left. Rifle and mags are mint. 

120AB84C-0631-4E86-ABB3-65465195A6A0.jpeg

47B89852-5139-4A12-93D6-BDD3C4252C8A.jpeg

2 hours ago, 55NomadontheBay said:

I just acquired a Benet Arms import SIG AMT and it came with these three 20rd mags. I know the two on the right are Swiss SIG mags but had not seen the variation for the one on the left. Rifle and mags are mint. 

120AB84C-0631-4E86-ABB3-65465195A6A0.jpeg

47B89852-5139-4A12-93D6-BDD3C4252C8A.jpeg

Thank you.