AGG

WTB: SIG AMT 5- or 10-Round Magazines

14 posts in this topic

Must be factory and new/like new--- thanks!!! :D

Tony

TONY, what are they going for these days?

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

Mike,

Not certain--- I have not seen either for sale in years!!! :)

Tony

TONY I have 2 or 3 tha came with one of my late 210's for some reason. have not looked at the for years so cant be sure about any rubs. certainly don't need them as I have plenty of 20's for the guns. so they just sit there not earning their keep. 

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

Mike,

PM to you--- I presume you meant "510" instead of "210"!!! :D

Are these SIG or Chilean magazines? ;)

Tony

Edited by AGG

How do you tell difference between Sig and Chilean?  Curious....

sold my AMT many years ago ........ the only marking I saw on the Swiss mags was a small  O  on the back spine right below the witness hole.

SIGAMT_Mag20rd.jpgSIGAMT_MineAccessories.jpg

1 person likes this

14a96ro.gif

I only accept PayPal or US Postal Money Orders.

Paypal Required within 24 hours / US Postal Money Orders Required within 5 days

Email me DIRECTLY at   buddyhinton@hotmail.com

NO PM's or IM's 

Main Link to My Picture Albums >>  http://www.sturmgewehr.com/bhinton/

" Life's Tough ..... it's even Tougher if you're Stupid "

" My gun is not illegal .... it's just undocumented !  "

2014.STG.Logo.jpg

TONY, don't get old! missed that one and bad . my guns are commercial imports and AMT's . IE; 2 MANDELLS and 1 BERBEN. I cant tell you which one the short mags came with its just been too long. back then at Great Western I bought 4 of the PE 57 large canvas mag carriers (10? 12 ?) filled 2 with 57 and 2 with AMT mags that are for use so these just got moved around. I am certainly no expert but I believe the 57 mags have a slight curve while the AMT mags are straight?

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:35 PM, Nitzel said:

How do you tell difference between Sig and Chilean?  Curious....

Finish and markings!!! ;)

Tony

Edited by AGG

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:47 PM, Buddy H said:

sold my AMT many years ago ........ the only marking I saw on the Swiss mags was a small  O  on the back spine right below the witness hole.

SIGAMT_Mag20rd.jpgSIGAMT_MineAccessories.jpg

Thanks, Buddy--- there are other markings--- your last pic shows the 5- and 10-round magazines. ;)

Tony

16 hours ago, mike todd said:

TONY, don't get old! missed that one and bad . my guns are commercial imports and AMT's . IE; 2 MANDELLS and 1 BERBEN. I cant tell you which one the short mags came with its just been too long. back then at Great Western I bought 4 of the PE 57 large canvas mag carriers (10? 12 ?) filled 2 with 57 and 2 with AMT mags that are for use so these just got moved around. I am certainly no expert but I believe the 57 mags have a slight curve while the AMT mags are straight?

Mike,

You are correct--- AMT magazines are straight--- PE57 magazines are slightly curved!!! ;)

Tony

Still searching!!! :ph34r:

Tony

Tony

In the near future I might be selling one each of my 20rnd ,10rnd and 5 rnd Swiss made AMT mags. I have the Chile made mags that I will be keeping for my guns no need for all the Swiss made ones I shoot these guns they are not safe queens. All 3 mags have the circle on them with the addition of “Made in Swizerland” on the 5 rnd

You can Email me at

troy@    Essbrothers.com

no space

and I will send you pics and price

thanks

Troy Ess

Troy,

Thanks--- e-mail to you!!! :D

Tony