AGG

WTB: SIG AMT 5- or 10-Round Magazines

Location: Alabama

14 posts in this topic

Must be factory and new/like new--- thanks!!! :D

Tony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TONY, what are they going for these days?


I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mike,

Not certain--- I have not seen either for sale in years!!! :)

Tony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TONY I have 2 or 3 tha came with one of my late 210's for some reason. have not looked at the for years so cant be sure about any rubs. certainly don't need them as I have plenty of 20's for the guns. so they just sit there not earning their keep. 


I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mike,

PM to you--- I presume you meant "510" instead of "210"!!! :D

Are these SIG or Chilean magazines? ;)

Tony

Edited by AGG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you tell difference between Sig and Chilean?  Curious....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sold my AMT many years ago ........ the only marking I saw on the Swiss mags was a small  O  on the back spine right below the witness hole.

SIGAMT_Mag20rd.jpgSIGAMT_MineAccessories.jpg

1 person likes this

14a96ro.gif

I only accept PayPal or US Postal Money Orders.

Paypal Required within 24 hours / US Postal Money Orders Required within 5 days

Email me DIRECTLY at   buddyhinton@hotmail.com

NO PM's or IM's 

Main Link to My Picture Albums >>  http://www.sturmgewehr.com/bhinton/

" Life's Tough ..... it's even Tougher if you're Stupid "

" My gun is not illegal .... it's just undocumented !  "

2014.STG.Logo.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TONY, don't get old! missed that one and bad . my guns are commercial imports and AMT's . IE; 2 MANDELLS and 1 BERBEN. I cant tell you which one the short mags came with its just been too long. back then at Great Western I bought 4 of the PE 57 large canvas mag carriers (10? 12 ?) filled 2 with 57 and 2 with AMT mags that are for use so these just got moved around. I am certainly no expert but I believe the 57 mags have a slight curve while the AMT mags are straight?


I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:35 PM, Nitzel said:

How do you tell difference between Sig and Chilean?  Curious....

Finish and markings!!! ;)

Tony

Edited by AGG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:47 PM, Buddy H said:

sold my AMT many years ago ........ the only marking I saw on the Swiss mags was a small  O  on the back spine right below the witness hole.

SIGAMT_Mag20rd.jpgSIGAMT_MineAccessories.jpg

Thanks, Buddy--- there are other markings--- your last pic shows the 5- and 10-round magazines. ;)

Tony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, mike todd said:

TONY, don't get old! missed that one and bad . my guns are commercial imports and AMT's . IE; 2 MANDELLS and 1 BERBEN. I cant tell you which one the short mags came with its just been too long. back then at Great Western I bought 4 of the PE 57 large canvas mag carriers (10? 12 ?) filled 2 with 57 and 2 with AMT mags that are for use so these just got moved around. I am certainly no expert but I believe the 57 mags have a slight curve while the AMT mags are straight?

Mike,

You are correct--- AMT magazines are straight--- PE57 magazines are slightly curved!!! ;)

Tony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still searching!!! :ph34r:

Tony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tony

In the near future I might be selling one each of my 20rnd ,10rnd and 5 rnd Swiss made AMT mags. I have the Chile made mags that I will be keeping for my guns no need for all the Swiss made ones I shoot these guns they are not safe queens. All 3 mags have the circle on them with the addition of “Made in Swizerland” on the 5 rnd

You can Email me at

troy@    Essbrothers.com

no space

and I will send you pics and price

thanks

Troy Ess

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Troy,

Thanks--- e-mail to you!!! :D

Tony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now