HK-91 Namibian Buttstock Buttpad Available?

LaneC

I have an HK-91 (clone) with a Namibian stock set I found and installed 20 years ago. It has a plastic buttpad that has just fallen apart. In other words it is just disintegrating over time. I've looked on the several H&K parts sources and have found nothing. Does anyone know of a replacement buttpad or where I can find one? Doesn't appear to be anywhere close to a factory HK-91 buttstock/buttpad, so no help there. I'll get a photo soon.  Thanks, LaneC

IMG_0229%201_zps85hoj4wx.jpg

Edited by LaneC

I got the Buttpads from DSA in this morning's mail. Cannot tell which one is the Metric pad and which is the X-Stock pad as there are no part numbers. But, I think the X-Stock pad is the one that fit. The other was close, but wouldn't fit without trimming the buttstock itself. I'll try to find out from DSA which one is which so I can document the correct one here.

Both pads. I feel the pad on the right is the X-Stock. Subtle difference between the two.

IMG_0239%201_zpspi78jtet.jpg

Flip sides.

IMG_0238%201_zpsdyjslyrk.jpg

X-Stock pad (?) almost ready to install.

IMG_0243%201_zps3av9f8vo.jpg

Pad installed. Very nice fit. Good for another 20 years!

IMG_0244%201_zpsdr2xnmma.jpg

I couldn't ask for a better replacement part. Thanks Buddy! Lane

IMG_0245%201_zps77z2uhqw.jpg