AM180 Adapter for G3/HK91 or M11/9

CircleSH

When I got my registered receiver 51 it came with the .22 conversion kit. Bazooka Brothers were the ones that made those but must have been long out of business. If anyone was to make great a high capacity mags it would be Black Dog Machine.  I more or less stopped running my .22 conversion when I built a dedicated CMMG upper for the M16.

5 hours ago, mike todd said:

sorry but I HAD TO ASK. never heard of such a thing. a 177 rnd .22 rim fire drum in a hk g-3/91?  please help me

A&D Enterprises made these (sold by Bazooka Brothers) in the early 2000's for the AR15, Uzi, HK91, and i believe for the M11/9 as well.  While looking for the HK91, I picked one up for my Uzi.  I hope to get it running soon.

A couple were for sale here on Sturm last summer...

OK, I get the picture may have even walked by one on a table at the creek or some other show. don't know that I would have stopped  to inspect it. at first glance it must resemble a G-3 sitting on a display stand with a round base ? that set up would look great in the den on a table next to my 1911  with the 100 round straight stick mag.  wish I knew exactly where that thing was in the mess I could post some fun pics. its about 4ft long. not trying to be sarcastic those mags with the conversion kit needed to hold at least 30 rounds to be of any real use. if you find one, i sure would like to see a pic or two. and I have 5 or 6 early steel drums and a few winders in the pile. thanx a ton for the info! cheers mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...