WTS: Ruger AC556 Post-86 DS $1k (Requires Demo Letter)

Spreadfire Arms

I have the following post-86 Dealer Samples I am clearing out to make some room. Please note all of these require a valid FFL/SOT/PD Demo Letter as I am not turning in my SOT nor do I have any plans to. If you are looking for me to cut into a parts kit please advise it will cost an additional $100 for the labor and it will probably take me some time to do so as I may have to use special tools to cut the receivers or disassemble the weapons if they have trunnions or other parts that are somehow difficult to remove from the receiver (in which you will get parts of the receiver - I will need to keep the serialized portion of the receiver to show the ATF inspector that the MG was parted out for my A&D book).

1. British BSA/RSA L1A1 (FAL), Used, 7.62 x 51, 21.7” Barrel, not sure if this was ever re-coverted back to F/A. It is registered as a select fire MG. The story on this was that the guns were imported and then the sears were removed when some LE agency got them. They sold them off but unknown if they ever put the F/A parts back in. I never shot it so I have no idea if it goes into F/A or if the sears need to be re-installed. No magazine (but I think they are inch pattern). Reduced to $1350. *SOLD*

2. Indian (Ishapore) L1A1 (FAL), Used, 7.62 x 51, 21.7” Barrel, same story - same LE agency had it and sold them off. No magazine (inch pattern). I never shot it. Reduced to $1350. *SOLD*

3. Ruger AC556 - Used, 5.56mm, Wood Stock, Blued, Safe/Semi/3-RB/Full selector. 16” barrel. Photos on bottom post. Comes with a 20-round magazine. I have shot this with no issues. Reduced to $1000 or make offer. Want to move it!

4. CZ Bren 805 A1 - NIB, 5.56mm, 14” Barrel, Safe/Semi/2-RB/Full selector, uses AR15 magazines. Already imported so you aren’t waiting a year for importation then starting your Form 3.  *SOLD*

All of these are factory weapons - none are conversions.

Prices are next to respective weapons. Please add $50 shipping UPS Ground/FedEx Ground to lower 48. AK/HI etc may cost more, so please contact me for a shipping quote beforehand. Note these are post-86 Dealer Samples so you will need to obtain a PD Demo Letter, as well as have a valid SOT (unless being sold as parts kits only).

Please note all firearms must transfer out or be parted and shipped - I don’t want to hold them in my inventory until you find a buyer. 

100% payment up front to start the ATF forms or to start disassembly. I will submit the ATF e-File upon receipt of FFL, SOT, Demo Letter, and funds.

Not looking for trades. I would prefer certified funds as credit cards will incur +3.5% (V/MC/Discover). I do not accept checks.

NO EXPORT SALES! 

Any questions please email. I maintain odd hours so calling me will most likely result in you talking to my voice mail :(

Steve Ou 

Spreadfire Arms

Austin, TX

FFL/SOT 03

email: spreadfirearmsREMOVETHIS@aol.com

Edited by Spreadfire Arms