WTS: Colt Water Cooled M2 .50 Cal - Pics

This is a transferable Colt Watercooled M2 .50 cal. We believe the gun was made prior to WWII. Everything in the photos is included. I do not believe the cradle mount is an original. The weapon however  is in very nice original condition. Internals / Barrel etc are all factory Colt. Not a mix match of parts. Gun is on a form 4 here in PA.

This gun belongs to a local friend here in PA who is not on the boards. I am not brokering it and will put all potential buyers directly in contact with him to work out the details of the sale. 

If anyone would like additional photos please email me and I’ll gladly provide them. 

PRICE - $48,000

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa 

Sales@BeltFeds.Com

qDuhWZu.jpg

U9X5lYF.jpg

cmyxSrl.jpg

6C4Ex24.jpg

HZ9HuUP.jpg

DIzbron.jpg

w7KakIT.jpg

Edited by Aaron in Mohnton Pa
  • Like 1

Are the bbl threads 10TPI or not? 10TPI are the later thread specs not the 52A and the bbl extension will also be later mfg. The 52A spec is 13 TPI if I re call correctly so the bbl extension will also be original.

Thanks for the thread gauge pic and it is very nice, as well as unusual, that a 52a has the original barrel and extension. Good looking gun. And yes, it is clear that the pic was probably used for lack of one showing the 52A but the later versions of the WC .50s, including mounts are very different in many significant ways so it is quite misleading and confusing. FWIW

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/26/2018 at 6:13 PM, BRMCII said:

Thanks for the thread gauge pic and it is very nice, as well as unusual, that a 52a has the original barrel and extension. Good looking gun. And yes, it is clear that the pic was probably used for lack of one showing the 52A but the later versions of the WC .50s, including mounts are very different in many significant ways so it is quite misleading and confusing. FWIW

Pft.................

• Like 1

• 2 months later...