WTS HK FLEMING SEAR $32K

mike todd

LIKE NEW FLEMING SEAR /PACK WITH .223 AND 7.62 EJECTORS  ON A FORM 4 IN TEXAS.  very low round count and ready to go from our private collection. no Texas tax. TRADES? looking for a M-3 GREASE GUN, MAREMONT M-60  or most any C+R browning. buyer to pay all costs 

I've got the NIB SACO MAREMONT M-60E3, with all contents, a mint original S&W 76 with 2 original mags and original manual and a mint Pre-May Guide Lamp M3A1 if you can come up with 3 Fleming sears. I'll include all the "extras' (spare barrels, extra parts kit (N.O.S) and a load of original blued M3 mags, extra bolt assemblies and 2 M3A1 barrel assembles.. Even include an A.S.I. OSS can for the M3A1 (looks wicked on gun!)

or 

NIB SACO MAREMONT M60E3 and NIB Colt M16A2 U.S. Property, totally time machine examples that have not even been handled! Both fully transferable (both Form 3 and will go out on E-Form 3) for three Fleming (3 claliber) sears in false push pin lowers and modified packs, with little or no wear.

I got the itch for something new and different! Act now before I go back to asking myself why I would get rid of irreplaceable machine guns for  3 little machined pieces of steel!

Thats a steal!!!! Especially if you have had them a while.

Not sure why I am offering to trade but its what I am willing to do for now, I guess I want new toys cause I get tired of looking at the old ones!

WTT : NIB SACO MAREMONT M60E3, NIB Colt M16A2 U.S. Property, N.O.S Colt AR15 MOD.639 (export version of U.S. XM 177E2) and N.O.S. older unfired flawless Fleming conversion of Beretta AR 70 with all Italian Military features (grenade sights, gas cut off, bayonet lug and original integrally mounted bipod) with 10 N.O.S 30 round mags - totally time machine examples, not available anywhere and if they were they wouldn't come close to the condition of my guns that have not even hardly been handled! All fully transferable (all on Form 3 and will go out on E-Form 3) 

WILL TRADE FOR : 6 (as new) Fleming MP5, HK53, G3 auto sears in modified packs, fully transferable, registered in all 3 calibers.

Pictures available of all guns TO INDIVIDUALS SERIOUS ABOUT TRADING  P.M. me and we will exchange emails.

Please DO NOT inquire if you don't have what I am wanting to trade for, or ARE NOT serious about potentially doing the deal.

Thanks,

Tom

Edited by BDMERC
spelling!

TOM, THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY!  we actually have 2  M-60's in the collection now one is NIB maremont that I bought direct in 83 and a J+R shooter. I want to get a MAREMONT that I can SHOOT not look at then move the J+R.  I am a private collector so samples don't help . so far all i have found are NIB examples and may be forced to go that way, but will keep trying a bit longer. I DO HAVE A MINT UNFIRED 100% matching MG-34 tanker that I may have to put in the mix it might entice someone to make a move?