Dewat re-activations

DD0220

I have four transferable Dewat machine guns need to be re-activated - including a very rare FG42, I already got approved From1s back. Any recommendations for gunsmiths with experience in repairing and restoring?  I was told Bob Naess at Black River Militaria in Vermont was really good, but I didn't hear back after I tried emailing and calling.  I was just hoping to find someone really good.   

WAIT FOR BUBBA ! ITS WORTH EVERY SECOND. if he did not respond to your request, it was for GOOD REASON .honestly I don't know how he keeps such a great disposition. you would not believe the number of requests and how far from reality some of them are.  MICHAEL LAMB in AZ is also quite capable. few in the industry can equal his welding skills and ability with a machine. like others he is slow to respond due to work and travels required. so be patient . his contact info is                                           Michael.d3llc@gmail.com       GOOD LUCK!  mike  

• 2 weeks later...