Rebel Rifle Ordnance LLC

M3: Universal to 1919 Pintle adapter needed

5 posts in this topic

Looking for an adapter to convert a large male pintle for an M23 mount to a 1919 small pintle so it will fit in an M3 tripod.  I believe this is what I need.

Click on image to enlarge

Tripod Pintle Adapter, without train stop
7031762-NS
Assembly, Adapter, Pintle, MK16.

MK16 Tripod Pintle Adapter Assembly, without Stop. Can be used to convert most .30/.50 caliber Tripod size pintle for use on a standard pedestal mount. US GI, Excellent Surplus Condition.

Davy Keith,
  Four Laws of Firearm Safety
  1. The gun is always loaded
  2. Never let the muzzle point at anything you are not willing to destroy
  3. Keep your booger hook off the trigger until your sights are on the target
  4. Always be sure of your target and what is behind it
uc?id=0B55KHZZG8rMwNmpZVUhLeHEzTlU&expor
418 Pittman Rd.
Ellisville, MS 39437
(601)319-2675
(877)852-9532 Fax

FFL 1-64-03368

the example you show in the post is by far the most desirable but also extremely hard to find. if you can use it in your application you might consider the more common type that ordnance research has and maybe BMG PARTS. it is apprx 6" tall  has the large male pin and the small socket even SARCO has them at times so it will be much easier to find. good luck! mike todd

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

Thanks Mike.  They do seem to be tough to find.  6" is fine as a little bigger is better.

Davy Keith,
  Four Laws of Firearm Safety
  1. The gun is always loaded
  2. Never let the muzzle point at anything you are not willing to destroy
  3. Keep your booger hook off the trigger until your sights are on the target
  4. Always be sure of your target and what is behind it
uc?id=0B55KHZZG8rMwNmpZVUhLeHEzTlU&expor
418 Pittman Rd.
Ellisville, MS 39437
(601)319-2675
(877)852-9532 Fax

FFL 1-64-03368

I would think that CURT WOLFE at ordnance research could send you the longer one right out if you can get in touch with them. I lost the exact dest for email.

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

while browsing on gunbroker I ran into the alternative adapter I mentioned to you. it is gunbroker number 771569494 if you are still looking. cheers mike