mike in pa

WTB: 20mm Lahti small parts, canvas cover

11 posts in this topic

I am looking for small parts for the 20mm Lahti ATC, especially the "clock spring" for the hand crank. Also, the canvas cover. Let me know what you gots.

Thanks!

Mike inpa

MIKE< are these parts you need to get one running or spares?  mike

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

I need a few parts to get it running. I would like a canvas cover to complete the outfit.

Thanks. 

:D I already have dibs on a canvas cover & Stock Pillow ! LOL..

GLAD you found what you need!  I have all this stuff and my health prevents me from digging . its not like a business for me anyway, I just try to help when I can. I still have several LAHTI's so the parts have a good home anyway.

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

I am not sure who you are talking to.

sorry mike, I was replying too HFTech in  bowling green per the above post. cheers mike todd

Howdy Mike. Hope your doing better. I am still wanting the Pillow & canvas cover. When you ever dig it up, just let me know. Tell the Mrs. Happy Mothers Day.

Thanks. Jeff

I'm the one who started this thread and I am looking for the canvas cover and some small parts.