YourCoWorker

Vector/Group Full Size UZI

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I have a one owner (me) full size UZI in fantastic condition that I would like to sell.  All original as I received it from Clyde Armory about 4 years ago.  I know round count is irrelevant, and I was sitting here trying to guess; I'd put the count at 4,000 to 6,000.

I'm posting a few pictures here, but have been having some picture problems, so I'm also posting a link to a dropbox with 64 pictures.  Let me know if you can't view them and I'll figure out a way to keep them posted. 

Buyer pays all tax transfers and shipping. I'm asking $13,000 for what you see or $14,000 including all my spare parts/magazines and a custom fitted Pelican case.  100% payment by cashiers check gets the paperwork done. this is on a form 4 in Georgia.  I'm not looking for any trades at this time.

I have some NOS spare parts (bolt, DES marked grip assembly, threaded barrel, recoil springs, top covers, FAB Defense rail system (used)) and about 70+ 32 round mags (I like a lot of mags and bought a used 50 pack at some point and never used them myself) that are also available to the buyer, or after the sale if the buyer declines. 

LINK TO ALL OF THE PICTURES

(Well, I can't get the pictures to show, please use the link above)

Edited by YourCoWorker

bump.  make me an offer.