Firearms Depot

WTS: Walther Hk416 22LR Rimfire NIB!

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

I am offering an brand new WALTHER Hk416 22LR Rimfire rifle. I have had this unfired rifle in my safe for several years and decided to sell it to someone who will fire it.

SPECIFICATIONS: *Caliber: 22LR, *Capacity: 10+1 and up to 30 +1, *Operation: Blowback, *Barrel: 16.1"

THE PACKAGE INCLUDES: Rifle, (1) 10rd, (2) 20rd and (4) 30rd magazines, copy of manual and original box. This rifle is suppressor ready!

NOTE: Please be aware of the legal status of this firearm and 30 round magazine capacity before purchasing. I do not ship to: CA and all other firearm unfriendly cities, counties and states. I do not ship outside of the Continental US including US territories. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CITY/COUNTY/STATE FIREARM REGULATIONS CONCERNING THE LEGAL STATUS OF THIS FIREARM.

I will not accept returns under any circumstances. Please know your Local and State laws before purchasing.

I CANNOT LOAD PHOTOS HERE SO PLEASE LOOK AT THIS LINK: https://imageshack.com/a/SGko/1

PRICE:$600.00. Offers welcomed.

PAYMENT: I accept USPS Money Orders, Bank Cashiers Checks and the following Credit Cards: Discover, MasterCard or Visa. NO 2.9% CREDIT CARD SURCHARGE .

SHIPPING: $45.00. USPS Ground shipping with tracking to your FFL. Shipping insurance is not included.

NOTE: Buy with confidence. I have over 700 positive feedbacks on Gunbroker since 2010.

Please contact me at Firearms Depot or at 928-522-6466 for more information concerning this pistol package.

Thank you for your interest.

Edited by Firearms Depot
Offers welcomed.