JohnS

WTS: HK USP 9 SD with Octane 9 HD

1 post in this topic

I have a new in box HK USP 9 SD and Octane 9 HD. I'm asking $1,642.35 plus actual shipping. The can will transfer out on a form 3. It's a nice setup. I personally own a USP 9 SD and a Trident 9 and I'm very happy with it. I'm selling them cheap because I'm in the process of acquiring several transferable MAC machine guns. I need to move some inventory and free up a little cash.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm in the market for a factory threaded Glock 19 or a Glock 19 MOS so I would gladly accept one as part of a trade.

Thanks

John Springle                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Moderator Sales                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             john72401@yahoo.com

photo21_zps474e09e7.jpg