FOUND: Vickers 8mm kit (Feedblock, barrel, extractor)

Mr.Maim

FOUND: Vickers 8mm kit (Feedblock, barrel, extractor)

I am looking for an 8mm conversion kit for the Vickers MK1 machinegun. The kit consists of:

-Feedblock
-Barrel
-Extractor (or complete lock)

If you have all, or any of these parts to sell please let me know.

Edited by Mr.Maim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

have you actually received ANY 8mm  barrels from them? SARCO, as usual has had 8mm Vickers barrels in an add constantly for more than 8 years that I know of. every couple months , I sent MG-DAVE an email to see what they are and claims they are out of stock to check back. just for kicks, I placed a 70+ piece Vickers parts order . the most exotic part was an 8mm barrel ALL THE REST was common everyday parts. needless to say they claimed NOTHING was in stock. please check back . IN FACT the past 8 years they have zeroed EVERY SINGLE Vickers part I have ordered EXCEPT, TURKISH A/A extensions and the repo can holders so don't hold your breath.  the parts you want are out there , folks are reluctant to let them go as they are not replaceable anymore, and its only going to get worse.

• 3 weeks later...

MR MAIM,  I am 72 yrs old, been in this stuff hard since I was 9  and did cash work for INTERARMS. I have always taken great pride in helping folks and not getting a "pawn broker " attitude when selling/sharing stuff , but frankly the lack of response to your post and how long you have been trying is starting to wear on me. please take a few moments and explain why you need a set. all the cheep ammo is gone so its danged hard to shoot unless you reload and after a point you just pick a caliber with the most reasonable componets. along with my "herd of VICKERS MG's I have lots of 8mm locks and feed blocks and have sold one set in 40 years to "help" a young man get a C+R Turkish gun back to original. I do have a couple locks made by FAB- NATIONAL for that contract with ZERO wear but they are pitted in spots from moisture under the cosmoline, if we can come to terms and that would work I could pair it with a MINT feed block and get you going. SO take some time and fill me in.  CHEERS MIKE

Mike, thank you again for responding, you seem to be one of the few that regularly reaches out to those posting here with suggestions on where to find things they seek, thank you for that!

Don't let this grind on you, I'm prepared for the long haul. Have you seen my WTB for the Browning 1917 topcover? LOL!  :D  <sigh...>  :(

I'm sure we can come to terms. :)  

Edited by Mr.Maim

• 2 weeks later...