WTS: NIB Mac M10A1, .45acp, F3. $6,500

rhouston8

M10A1 , new in the box, unfired, all accessories just as from the factory.

Rear end re-welded / upgraded appropriately. 
Currently set up in .45 acp. Can be set up in 9mm as well.
Form 3. in MS.

The buyer pays the stamp and pays actual shipping costs of your choice when the time comes.
Requires all funds up start to begin transfer. I accept most any method of payment. Not interested in any trades at this time.
I'm happy to provide numerous personal references from the MG world and of course one is welcome to drop by to inspect it.
Selling  it only b/c I'm using funds for yet another MG. 
Shoot me a private message (or email me <my sturm handle> @gmail.com) if you are interested in buying it. 

The first " I'll take it " gets it.

Upon specific request I can bring the gun to OFAST this weekend (Jun 22,  2018 )for inspection.

Houston Hardin

IMG_3733.jpg

IMG_3734.jpg

IMG_3735.jpg

IMG_3736.jpg

IMG_3737.jpg

IMG_3738.jpg

IMG_3739.jpg

IMG_3740.jpg

IMG_3741.jpg

IMG_3732.jpg

^^ Would need an 9mm upper assembly. Details past that you'd need to research/ask around yourself as it's NIB and I havent shot it thus I'm rather ignorant on it.

I do know that this is NOT one of the crappy  original "Texas Macs" but rather one of the registered receivers in the lot that Wayne Daniels? bought from Leatherwood back in the day when the Stephensville co. went belly up. He then took those receivers and finished them out properly--- tig welded the rear plates (see pics) and used all factory RPB parts to build the gun out. Past that I'd refer you to Mac Man book on the details.

Here's the link to that exceptional book about all things MAC.

https://www.amazon.com/Mac-Man-Gordon-Ingram-Submachine/dp/0982391811

Houston