Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMINOE

Hello From PA!!!

3 posts in this topic

Hello Sturm Community!! 

i remember this site from back in the day this was the place where it could be found, honestly if you couldn't find it on Sturm sooner or later LOL it didn't exist LOL Anyway i am glad to have returned to the site after a long leave Hope to do alot of buying,selling and trading Cheers!! 

Jerry Unroe 

Anybody that reads your post is asking themselves, "after a long leave" - what does that mean?

Please do tell, we all love a good story!

NFA Investments and www.investmentguns.com

FFL/SOT Class III (63) Dealer in Portland, OR. Since 2005 

Cell #’s 503-720-2280 or escheid@comcast.net

Heckler & Koch weapons, Colt M16’s and Pre 86 Dealer Sample weapons.

All items posted for sale, are in inventory and NFA items are on Form 3’s ready for transfer.

PORTLAND OREGON ? do you understand that you too are also DOOMED?  not long ago folks south of you had the same rights you have NOW . I see things popping up from OREGON and WASH state that far exceed the craziness KALIFORNIANS endured less than 20 yrs ago.  I had several relatives in OREGON, most managed to sell out in time. ONE uncle flat abandoned his 30 acres and home on the OREGON coast, it sat vacant for more than 3 yrs at market and he ended up selling it for 1/2 appraisal because of the political atmosphere.  HOPE YOU HAVE PLANS !

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com