Need Class II to register and make an SBR for me

macvsog

I am a Class III Dealer.  I have a Ruger Mini14 with the factory folding stock.  I want to turn it into a semi-auto AC556 configured SBR.  I would like to have a Class II register it and also shorten the barrel to 13 inches and fine tune the gas system.  I already have the sight to go on top of the gas block like the AC556 does, and I have a flash suppressor with 1/2 X 28 threads.  If all I can get the Class II to do is register it and transfer it back to me, I will get a gunsmith to shorten the barrel.  Let me know who can do this.

Charles Tatum

Alamo Professional Arms

Helotes, TX 

Edited by macvsog
correct mistake

15 hours ago, eMGunslinger said:

I can do all of this without a problem and form 3 it back to you.

Have two AC's to cut this week anyway so what's one more.  I made the jigs years ago to pull the barrels and I have all the gas port sizes written down.

That sounds great to me.  I am also a veteran and prefer to do business with other vets.  So, it sounds like a match made in heaven, or for our enemies, both foreign and domestic, a match made in Hell.  My e-mail addy is:  leantimes@aol.com  Drop me an e-mail giving me the details and your address.  The rifle is on the way to me and should be here some time next week.  Thanks a lot for your response.  I am very pleased that I located you.  You sound very knowledgeable about this topic.  Charles Tatum 

Edited by macvsog
Had inadvertently erased responder's post