WTS German MP40 original

Rex Tyson

I am brokering a very good condition original uncut MP40. The story behind this one is it was registered during the Amnesty. Supposedly has only been in Kentucky its whole life, well after it came to the US at least?  A FOIA inquiry would sort that out. The manufacturer is listed as "WWII Germany". This is not a tube gun. Typical wear as you would expect from a gun this old. It is a BNZ(Steyr) 41 code. The barrel was replaced at some point. All of the barrel parts match (#8976). The rest of the gun matches as well (#9729). Its a really honest gun. Look at all the pictures and if there is something you would like to see just ask. This gun is offered with five original WWII magazines in addition to the one in the pictures. Also included is a magazine loading tool that is date coded. A reproduction magazine pouch will be included as well. This gun is being offered at $19,500 which will INCLUDE the first transfer, it is on a form 4 in KY, to your FFL, as well as shipping. If you have any questions please let me know. Contact me at rext269@aol.com or 859-361-9444. Original guns are  desireable guns, and this one shouldn't last long. I am including a link to a slideshow of pictures. Please take the time to enjoy them.

http://s114.photobucket.com/user/rext/slideshow/MP40

Thanks,

Rex Tyson

Kentucky Firearms

IMG_5150_zpsvexlkffl.jpg

IMG_5136_zpsebtt9mt2.jpg