WTS/WTT krink, side folder, AKS-74U

damcv62

Have one of the cleanest Krinks I’ve ever come across. Host weapon was a Norinco full stock(is a registered receiver), built with a Bulgarian side folder kit in 5.45x39. Has been shot very little, I was planning on keeping this before I got my SOT and built a post sample to shoot. Can provide references for many $10k plus deals, the gun can be viewed in person outside of York Pa at a brick and mortar shop that’s been in business for 30+ years. This gun is on my books, and I efile so fast F3 transfers for out of state buyers. 

Payment by check, MO, wire, cash, gold, silver. Always taking trades, and buying NFA weapons. Also looking for military bring backs, optics, lasers, uppers and full rifles. Fly out and take a look at it if you’d like.  

Had to add, willing to take payments on this, need a couple of months? Just let me know what you were thinking. Always open to trades as well.  

Price $32,000

Any questions please email me, can send more photos if needed. Just remove NOSPAM

Thanks, 

Donald 

sales@NOSPAMtpimports.com

B00E013F-15AC-4C29-B64C-327712DD94FC.jpeg

6F04C83B-DB9C-4BEC-8A37-6F769AC94E5D.jpeg

B36A66BD-E631-4C99-B77B-369E57CA46B4.jpeg

9F370652-7FB1-4DED-8F36-0FE3061781B1.jpeg

0FC2ECD3-1AFC-4754-9DEF-B08DA8F42697.jpeg

F08B08EA-9279-4DDC-9189-626327607976.jpeg

Edited by damcv62

About all I have right now that is a transferable trade on a Form 3 in that price range is a HK MP5K registered receiver, push pin/ swing down lower by S&H. I also have a N.I.B. M16A2 US PROPERTY marked with acceptance mark, but I need to get $40K out of it.

Thanks,

Tom

1 hour ago, BDMERC said:

About all I have right now that is a transferable trade on a Form 3 in that price range is a HK MP5K registered receiver, push pin/ swing down lower by S&H. I also have a N.I.B. M16A2 US PROPERTY marked with acceptance mark, but I need to get $40K out of it.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom,

I’d also have interest in lower priced guns and cash. Or higher priced and I add on my end. 

Thanks,

Donald 

58 minutes ago, BDMERC said:

So, either of interest?

I also have pre may HK's (MP5, MP5SD, HK53). pre may Ultimax, Transferable HK91, S&W 76.

Email would be best for the different guns. I'm open to all of the above. 

3rdmardvid - Always looking for really nice, all matching MP40 amnesty registered C&R machine guns, if DAMCV62 doesn't take it.

Pictures and price of ULTIMAX plus extras are already listed on Sturm. Prices for other guns are average price of what Machine Gun Price Guide lists them for (market price, give or the a few dollars!)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...