Ruger MKII machine pistol

damcv62

Have an unusual one here, a Ruger MKII machine pistol. Not every day one of these come on the market, first I’ve ever had. Came out of a private collection with 20 other guns, was shot very little if at all. Also intergerally surpressed, most people assume it’s just a bull barreled Ruger. Built by SWD. Can provide references for many $10k plus deals, the gun can be viewed in person outside of York Pa at a brick and mortar shop that’s been in business for 30+ years. This gun is on my books, and I efile so fast F3 transfers to out of state buyers.

Payment by check, MO, wire, cash, gold, silver. Always taking trades, and buying NFA weapons. Also looking for military bring back items, weapons, optics, rails, lights, optics, please let me know what you might have. 

Price currently off the market 

Any questions please email me, can send more photos if needed. Just remove NOSPAM

Thanks, 

Donald 

dmclean@NOSPAMtpimports.com

Visit us at www.tpimports.com or www.shoptpimports.com for other interesting and hard to find firearms(and not so hard to find)

0740AFCA-C1CC-4D19-A34D-8BF12BB968D1.jpeg

CC6767E0-CE1E-42F7-A3B9-67B94C7BAE52.jpeg

84A7AEAA-BF3A-4B1C-B385-C8D0DFB631D8.jpeg

AD27A62F-AAE5-49B5-8A8E-9FE9CB67CA48.jpeg

Edited by damcv62
Form type

8 hours ago, Dscheid NFA Investments said:

1st one I have ever seen, a little expensive, but 100% Bad Ass!

Thanks for posting quality pictures, she is a beauty.

Many moons ago on the original sturm board when I was just getting into this they had one for I think it was 25-30k and this was 5+ years ago. It sold in less than 4 hours because I was going to buy it. I have seen one other gun since then but they are exteremtly rare and the design is very well though out 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...