WTS: SIG 229R Springfield PD unissued .357sig, P320 tacops, 9mm STI, HKs

Hello, I have the following pistols for sale to fund other projects. 

1. HK P30v3 9mm with decocker only, shot about 50rds. Comes with two 10rd and one 15rd mag. 
All factory accessories and box included. Will also throw in G-code XST holster with rti paddle($98 value) 
-$550 shipped 

2. HK P2000v3 9mm with decocker only, shot about 500rds, some holster wear on corners. Two 10rd mags 
All factory accessories and box included. Trijicon orange dot HD sights, HK enlarged magazine release lever. 
-$600 shipped 

3. Sig P229R in .357sig, purchased as a used LE trade online however when I opened the box I saw a new in wrap 
gun. Appears to be unfired apart from factory testing, one 12rd mag included, SRT trigger right out of the box. 
SIGLITE somewhat dim due to age(made in 2008, frame made in Germany). Has Springfield PD's insignia on top of slide. 
In Sig's blue box with all the factory accessories and documents. 
-$750 shipped 

4. Sig P320 tacops in 9mm, comes with 4 21rd mags. Has not gone through their upgrade program yet, has Grayguns trigger 
installed, original trigger included. About 100rds shot. Has small size grip installed. 
-$550 shipped 

5. STI Lawman 5.0 in 9mm. Three mags included. Shot about 700rds, has Dawson precision ICE magwell installed. 
Was left in a range bag for a while and top of slide has some scatches to the surface finish. 
-$850 shipped 

Pics upon request, email or IM both fine. 
Paypal gift, USPS mo, certified checks from major banks accepted. 
All ships from AZ within CONUS, know your local law. 

Looking to trade for nice optics within $1500 value and/or semi auto 308 setups for target shooting.

Thanks!