WTS: RPB M10 package $7200 / $6800 FORM 4 in CT

Nugg

Selling my RPB overstamp M10 w/ RPB suppressor package. The gun and suppressor is in .45, runs in excellent with any ammo you put in it. The gun has the LAGE oversize safety switch and a new aftermarket front strap recently added. The suppressor is a RPB ( non matching serial number to gun) stamped that has been upgraded by Tom Bowers to a wipless modern version and a grip-tastic was added for handling control. Included with the package is a rare Cobray camo travel bag, barrel extension, 2/30 rd mags, 1/35 rd mag, 1/10 rd mag, mag loader, reproduction manual, and the original safety switch. The gun is configured to Full Auto only per CT law. Currently on a Form 4 in CT. Looking for $7200 for the package. $6800 for just the gun and silencer. Stamps and shipping extra. 50/50 ok.  I can not sell the hi capacity mags to instate CT residents unless your FFL or LEO. Serious inquiries only.

https://imgur.com/a/QR2f3r6

0XaoBhq.jpg

Edited by Nugg
price reduced

• 1 month later...

YES. The conversion can be reversed. There is nothing cut, modified, or welded. Its simply missing the disconnector or disconnector/spring combo. So when the selector nob turns the cam shaft is not engaging to what ever its suppose to run semi. I'll have to look into it. The inexpensive part can be ordered online. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...