WTS/WTT: NEW Broadhead Armory M2HB F4 in CT

Nugg

I'm sell a brand new Broadhead Armory M2HB package. Its a sideplate that I sent to JNC to get built to a standard M2HB. I paid extra to get the new trunion and whole inside receiver box hardened chromed. Since owning it I've never fired the gun. I'm selling the gun as a package, there is no ammo included with deal. Here is what is included: tripod, T/E, pintle, new Oysterbay barrel, 2 rear picatinny  mounts ( 1 flush, 1 raised mil spec), barrel handle, flash hider, barrel bag, 2000ea. M7 links, belt linker, spare parts, headspace gauge, and manual. The only thing not installed is the bolt hold function. Its currently on a form 4 in CT and set up in F/A only. Asking $36,500 , first stamp paid and shipped to your dealer. Cash, certified funds, 50/50 ok, or other payment arrangment can be discussed.

I've expanded trades that I may consider, they are transferable M60 , Hk21 or Aug trigger, Hk sear/pack, AR-15 DIAS +/- cash. Inspections and item located in Tolland, Connecticut. Contact me for any questions. gtaforever88@yahoo.com

49 pic album;

https://imgur.com/a/FJuFn

Uii4xF4.jpg

Edited by Nugg
expanded trades

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...