Lakeside Machine Razorback .22LR $3000

Lakeside Machine Razorback .22LR

I am the second owner and have put less than a box in semi that has ran flawlessly. I was lucky enough to acquire another unit as this one here is now for sale. The previous ad is below.

Lakeside Machine Razorback .22LR FA beltfed upper NEW in factory plastic. The buffer was opened and used in my other upper during tuning. It was quickly realized that my FCG was the issue and the buffer was removed after about 50 rounds. The buffer is still as new, just wanted to give full disclosure. The upper, and all accessories (with exception of the buffer) are still wrapped in factory plastic and are brand new. Accessories include bipod, forward grip, front sight, rear sight, carbine and rifle length buffer spacers, two 50 round belts. The upper is (I believe) the last model that was manufactured by Lakeside and was their most reliable model produced. This upper is the full-auto model with the weighted anti-bounce buffer and FA trip on bolt tail and will run on your registered FA lower with the reduced power hammer spring installed. I have been told they will also run with a rdias. Will also run on any standard semi-auto lower with the reduced power hammer spring installed. Just to be clear, no lower is included, pic of complete rifle is only for reference. As you know these are no longer being made and are hard to come by, especially in new condition. Price is $3000 shipped. Located in SE Michigan in case anyone is interested in a FTF transaction.

I have added the brass catcher, 2 magazine holders and over 500 links.

Please no trades. Listing is cross posted!

kKOxol.jpg

UWJrt4.jpg

3NAn0l.jpg

z1AzcP.jpg

ALltmp.jpg

0kSpqE.jpg

YyfgAO.jpg

oqG7UR.jpg

Edited by ig720

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...