WTS : MP5K -N, push pin registered receiver

BDMERC

Looking to find a good home for my S&H registered receiver MP5K-N. Comes with two trigger packs (S-E-F , and Navy 3 round burst ambi picto, 3 magazines (one original to gun with same "IG" date code), and compact B&T spring loaded,  three lug silencer. Suppressor is perfect for gun since it keeps it short and compact. Push pin swing down lower has its advantages since all MP5K M.G. parts can legally be installed or replaced. (I'm sure there are competent gunsmiths that can switch out registered sears to different trigger packs a lot quicker than I can, but being able to just switch trigger packs is a lot less of a hassle!).

The conversion is very well done with smooth welds and consistent correct finish. If I keep it I would have the roll marks re-done since like most early conversions, they are not "spot on" and they could be made more consistent with the real deal. Overall excellent condition with low round count.

Other than markings it is difficult to tell any difference from my HK MP5K-N Factory post sample (both aesthetics and performance).

Overall a great conversion that could easily be turned into a "safe queen" if the buyer so desired.

Priced to sell at $39,900. Currently in inventory on Form 3 and can quickly be E-Formed to your Dealer.

Thanks for your consideration!

Z0+I7SgyRJSG0N7OrM7gqQ.jpg

XTTmSpGgTy2JaDXYF%p2pQ.jpg

uC6kRBVESziQwldB2fK9ag.jpg

fXWbrSYJTBSUJnLhLPX99w.jpg

u9N158CVTXGj31fs%WDmfw.jpg

fmRXS1DrS86a9vlOsAZgOw.jpg

AlpfPqA2Q6aD5urPvi0TPw.jpg

g49Au2RyTj2fEBudaSFeJA.jpg

a8bRnoUlRQuyqvHJ6i+Jgg.jpg

qkA56YvfTpCgUArh0f%fcg.jpg

aYZSTbV7SLmvrx1nZ5RsWA.jpg

Q%0PBBSiQEea7cFXDjiJvQ.jpg

QOaLYG+4RRad3WNk8e9KTw.jpg

7LX0mHwYRCWaAoyp2GRZhQ.jpg

l58vtCvaQle7bdQL0k9NCA.jpg

Edited by BDMERC
SOLD

Closest to the "real thing"! Parts are completely interchangeable with Factory Post Sample MP5K!

Push pin, registered receivers are more rare than registered sear MP5's, and your are buying the gun and not a little piece of stamped (or cast) steel.

S&H push pin conversion. 5 digit serial number indicates it is probably an HK94 host. Shoots as nice as my POST MP5K - great gun that looks great as well. All Factory MP5K parts easily interchange, as they should.

• Like 1