m1 Thompson for Sale

DukeNukem

selling my m1 to fund another project. I have alot to come along with this which includes:

-1 slling
-10 30 rounds mags
-5 20 rounds with 5 cell pouch
-1 brass cleaning rod
-1 spare barrel
-3 complete m1 bolts
-1 complete m1a1 bolt
-1 velvet lined mahogany presentation case
-1 30 round magazine stick stand
-1 converted 50 round L drum which works
-1 spare butt stock

$19,000 on form 4 in Florida.  
Please call or text 410-693-3036 or The.Colt.Collector@gmail.com for pictures. Sorry about the pictures as it is litterally covered in gun oil. Would be happy to meet up for any local people who may want to see/shoot it

drumstand smaller.jpg

stickstand smaller.jpg

presentation case smaller.jpg

823 smaller.jpg

bridgeport smaller.jpg

usproperty smaller.jpg

Edited by DukeNukem
added pictures and dropped price for package
  • Like 1

If you are interested in selling the case separately I would like to talk with you about it. You have a great price on it and probably would have bought it from you if we had not have been hit so hard by Hurricaine Harvey. 9 months out of our house and hope to get in soon. The insurance sucked and have paid much more than what you are asking out of pocket.

2 hours ago, tcgoll said:

If you are interested in selling the case separately I would like to talk with you about it. You have a great price on it and probably would have bought it from you if we had not have been hit so hard by Hurricaine Harvey. 9 months out of our house and hope to get in soon. The insurance sucked and have paid much more than what you are asking out of pocket.

I appreciate the offer sir. Right now I’d rather sell it as a package deal to help sell the gun. If I get a buyer who doesn’t care about the case and I could potentially knock the value of the case off his total to make the sale, I would do that and then sell it to you. For now the important thing for me is selling the gun.