WTB: 1917a1 Browning topcover

Mr.Maim

WTB: Browning 1917a1 stripped topcover

I don't need the sight leaf and rotating base and windage knob assembly and all that stuff, but if you have them let me know I might be interested. I'm really just looking for a topcover.

Please let me know what you have and a price.

Please Message me.

Edited by Mr.Maim

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know for a fact I have a couple NOS top covers. just don't know exactly where in the pile at this time. I will try to dig em out. please let me know if you get one else where , so I can take it off the list. good luck mike todd

On 7/18/2018 at 7:55 AM, mike todd said:

I know for a fact I have a couple NOS top covers. just don't know exactly where in the pile at this time. I will try to dig em out. please let me know if you get one else where , so I can take it off the list. good luck mike todd

Please do keep it on the list. I am looking for two if you can part with them.

I'm kicking myself because Sarco had these listed for YEARS and nobody bought them. Every time I was buying parts for something else I thought to myself "I should add one to my cart just to have it" then thought that the then-selling price of $135 could be better spent on other small parts. Now I have plenty of small parts, but the big parts (the topcovers) are hard to find. Add that to the list of "I should have known better..." right?

If you locate any for sale, I'd love to buy 2 or 20. 

Edited by Mr.Maim