WTS ORIG 5 vol set CHINN "THE MACHINE GUN"

FOR you guy's that are truly hungry for the straight scoop on development and distribution of  MG's , Cannon's and exotic weapon systems. Here is a chance to get the complete original set at one time. volumes are dated 1951 thru 1955 while volume V is dated1987 and signed by the author. ALL are marked "SECRET" and stamped "Downgraded from confidential to unclassified" in great shape and hundreds of hours of serious study is before you. included is one original GOVT declassification document. VOLUME II is dedicated to; "WEAPON DEVELOPMENT IN  THE SOVIET UNION AND HER SATELLITES" it provides all the correct info just when the COLD WAR was reaching its peak and is my favorite. ALL  5 VOLUMES delivered in the continental U.S offered at $560.00 total. lets leave California out of it cuz they don't need it and would not understand anyhow. MAYBE even Connecticut will be denied if they keep it up. I refuse to do anything that may contribute one cent to their economy. please don't ask for PICS , they are books cheers mike

I have had numerous folks ask questions about these books. I did try to answer all issues in he original post.   condition is always an opinion formed by the person viewing , I tend to be very conservative to avoid disappointment.  THEY ARE ORIGINAL . they are used but suffer NO DAMAGE . the bindings are tight. if any skuffs are present , they are VERY light. VOL II part  VII , has light tan paint applied in a 1/2" band top and bottom of the cover , front and rear that was applied to cover up factory applied " TOP SECRET PUBLICATION" etc.  the outside corners show very little distortion from shelf removal. that's the best I can describe them. hope it helps mike