WTS BRP STG-34 SUB GUN

mike todd

offering one of the early examples of the STEMPLE TAKE DOWN GUNS in 9mm like new . this unit has an mg-34 pistol grip offering both semi auto and full with a simple pull of the trigger. uses SOUMI DRUMS AND MAGS including the "coffin type" . weapon has a folding stock like the MP-40 and looks virtually brand new with no apparent wear or damage any where.  runs perfectly with all modern ammo. includes one ea excellent drum, stick and coffin type mag so you can decide which type you like best .  others available at extra cost to buyer. this package makes a fun reliable sub gun that can also be switched to many other type arms using the same receiver.  all parts are available at BRP. offered @ $9700.00, ALL UP FRONT, which is $3000. plus less than current prices at BRP ! on a form 4 in TEXAS. buyer to pay all transfer taxes  shipping and insurance. pics available but slow , I'm an idiot with electronics  CHEERS !  MIKE

POPPA JIM, all your emails went to spam and I just found them. I did try to call ALL your numbers and no answer. feel free to call me at 830-537-4338 any time. I never go to bed due to my illness and only nap so anytime is ok by me. best is b-4 11am central or after 8pm central in between I am normally at the shop with no phone. cheers mike