WTS: RARE HK 93 Factory Woodland Camo UPDATE 1/7 HK 33 Barrel $ 3800.00

jjmviper

HK Factory Woodland Camo  1988  "II" date.UPDATE   PIC ADDED. exc condition REDUCED TO 3800.00.  1 mag. Marked 5.56x45. Ser 42-1373xx.  PIC ADDED...Scope mount marks.  A little paint rub off on rear stock and a couple marks on the mag..  I took around 50 pics.  Send me email and I will send more pics.  3 way HK sling and HK93 manual.  No Box.  SEE PIC...I also have a  RARE  ZF HK33 Marked Hensoldt Scope cammed 223.  listed under parts and accessories.  barrel is marked  IE XC    3800.00 If you also want the hensoldt scope and arms mount we can work out a package deal. The Hensoldt marked  ZF HK33 is listed on sturm under parts and accesories.  The barrel is 15.5 inches long with the longer flash hider  factory welded on to make it over 16 for import.  HK 33 I/7 BARREL! 194ldh.jpg

21mrz2w.jpg

Edited by jjmviper
Update

It is still available. 3800 shipped FFL to FFL.THE BARREL IS 15.5 INCHES LONG WITH THE LONGER FLASH HIDER BEING WELDED ON AT THE FACTORY FOR IMPORT INTO THE US.  IT IS A HK33 BARREL WITH THE 1/7 TWIST!

Edited by jjmviper
UPDATE

I have an older hk93 with the slower twist and putting this one next to that rifle plus an ar 15 with the 1/7 twist this barrel is identical to the ar15 with the 1/7 twist when looking down both of them side by side. 1 full twist every 7 inches.