WTB: Pre May Sample

eMGunslinger

I have a Pre-Sample Auto-Ordnance Thompson Submachine gun M1A1 for sale. Its in very nice shape & I have the original barrel & a new threaded barrel, threaded Cutts Comp and newer suppressor for it also. Its a Bowers Versa45 silencer with the correct threads on it for the barrel that is on it now. The original; barrel has the Cutts Comp welded to it. Email me if your interested in any pics, videos or specs.

HK MP5, MP5SD, HK53, and G3 FS (SG1) all correct original in padded wood case with original Zeiss optics and SG1 trigger pack.

FN FAL G1 sniper, all matching with original Hensoldt optics.

M249, MK46 and Ultimax 100 - all new with extra barrels, mags/ drums, ammo pouches, etc.

Action Arms UZI, Walther MPL and MPK, as new. MPK comes as NIB with test target and all.

Here are some pics of the Ultimax.  Open bolt, full auto only. All numbers match and it still has original grease in the barrels and gun internals. I shot one before (Post Sample) and was most impressed that it is the definition of "Ultimate" firepower in a very compact (and light) package. It can be fired without the butt stock and is about the weight and length of a S.B.S.!  I believe (was told) it is one of two pre-samples in country. I would be interested in hearing from other owners if they are out there.

My understanding is the gun was a joint development effort, and I understand that the magazines were developed by an American who later gained fame with the "Beta Mag". I was also told that the Navy Seals got some trigger time on the gun before the Minimi was adopted.

8WprybvnTVyYspEwwWa+Ig.jpg

F5th1+mMQQan%xx8Ega4Tg.jpg

7Kl4D2xJRO2dR9D6BIESGg.jpg

hBcSaFsJTeO6jFd8ftYbwQ.jpg

b%AJZzmZQAi9A44JJiuwHg.jpg

ljYJqNwfQqyV47qmz1F5tw.jpg

8XmO269%RF+BMQm3587HPg.jpg

oE1rSyY3S8OeTu8iDnaBTw.jpg

ZS3tQD5iRZKbbB6t7oK4ng.jpg

ixvcVbLsTxiYJDU1pvsnqw.jpg

WrQGcKRHS3C%bZHOYpQjRQ.jpg

QepnmrfAS7+rkHIIyirlhA.jpg