eMGunslinger

WTB: Pre May Sample

15 posts in this topic

Looking for pre-may sample machine guns. Let me know what you have.

I have a preMay mini Uzi.

wmeminc@gmail.com

Emailed both of y’all 

I have a Pre-Sample Auto-Ordnance Thompson Submachine gun M1A1 for sale. Its in very nice shape & I have the original barrel & a new threaded barrel, threaded Cutts Comp and newer suppressor for it also. Its a Bowers Versa45 silencer with the correct threads on it for the barrel that is on it now. The original; barrel has the Cutts Comp welded to it. Email me if your interested in any pics, videos or specs.

Message sent 

I have a Madson and a MG 34 that shoots Great.

I sent you a message on the Madsen then we got side tracked on talking about Robert Brown lol and SAR 

I’m still interested in it

I have it listed on the board so you can see the condition

Thanks

My phone is listed call me if you would like

Tom

HK MP5, MP5SD, HK53, and G3 FS (SG1) all correct original in padded wood case with original Zeiss optics and SG1 trigger pack.

FN FAL G1 sniper, all matching with original Hensoldt optics.

M249, MK46 and Ultimax 100 - all new with extra barrels, mags/ drums, ammo pouches, etc.

Action Arms UZI, Walther MPL and MPK, as new. MPK comes as NIB with test target and all.

Posted (edited)

Here are some pics of the Ultimax.  Open bolt, full auto only. All numbers match and it still has original grease in the barrels and gun internals. I shot one before (Post Sample) and was most impressed that it is the definition of "Ultimate" firepower in a very compact (and light) package. It can be fired without the butt stock and is about the weight and length of a S.B.S.!  I believe (was told) it is one of two pre-samples in country. I would be interested in hearing from other owners if they are out there.

My understanding is the gun was a joint development effort, and I understand that the magazines were developed by an American who later gained fame with the "Beta Mag". I was also told that the Navy Seals got some trigger time on the gun before the Minimi was adopted.

8WprybvnTVyYspEwwWa+Ig.jpg

F5th1+mMQQan%xx8Ega4Tg.jpg

7Kl4D2xJRO2dR9D6BIESGg.jpg

hBcSaFsJTeO6jFd8ftYbwQ.jpg

b%AJZzmZQAi9A44JJiuwHg.jpg

ljYJqNwfQqyV47qmz1F5tw.jpg

8XmO269%RF+BMQm3587HPg.jpg

oE1rSyY3S8OeTu8iDnaBTw.jpg

ZS3tQD5iRZKbbB6t7oK4ng.jpg

ixvcVbLsTxiYJDU1pvsnqw.jpg

WrQGcKRHS3C%bZHOYpQjRQ.jpg

QepnmrfAS7+rkHIIyirlhA.jpg

Mgf3aapmRUu%tmfT534KGw.jpg

6itk2HxDTJmhDn+W1gIdPA.jpg

fimZHEa4TUiyO1lt9Zdb%g.jpg

kR5qJ1dKSbOuOO00AfoP5w.jpg

6LAh67KyRRa+CATArES+LQ.jpg

VHP7CaJbT9mZJaQNEWf4+Q.jpg

Dkx4hh7dRuqXl8CwF5gSKg.jpg

Edited by BDMERC
more info.

Take note that the importer, "Sherwood Intl." was located in CA! I can imagine that some present day politicians on the left coast, heads would explode, if they knew about this!!!

I have an HK 53 pre86 DS in like new condition (unfired since return from RDTS 3 years ago) for $9k...Just lemme know if interested...best of luck finding everything you’re looking for

-HKBJJ

I have a pre-May dealer sample MG-34 with two bolts and three barrels trued by Ohio Ordinance works.  Comes with a rare double barrel carrier, asking 14k.