Any info on Campbell HK sear packs? Price? Reliability?

GUNBUGS

I was appraising an estate recently and there was an HK91 with a Campbell trigger group/sear pack. I've never seen this particular variation before. A lever sticks out of the grip behind the trigger to run this thing. It doesn't appear to be the usual Sear in the trigger housing. The receiver has been converted to push pins, so I presume that makes it a registered receiver, and "married" to the sear.  Kind of an odd arrangement, but cycled by hand normally. Value? I put an estimate of 25K on it, but thought that might be a little undervalued. Has anyone else seen this maker?

25K  is probably in the ball park.  A lot of the value depends on where it's marked and how much of the original assembly needs to stay put?  Getting rid of the current trigger situation is a $100 fix to go back to an original factory trigger group.   Back in the day, trigger groups were not off the shelf items so guys had to get creative with conversions.  All in all, it's a registered PP gun which is what sets the value.  A few hundred in cosmetic repairs has little effect on that.