WTS: AF DC 14.5” HK416 upper, HK AGR, Geissele Rail, spare BCG

******Please contact me at mclmminsc at gmail dot com for fastest response and for detailed pictures.

I have a very low round count, I would estimate under 250 rounds, HK416 upper for sale. It comes with the original gas block, but I have installed a new 14.5” barrel AGR ($500 part) using new roll pins. It also comes with a FDE Geissele 14.5” rail that has been modified so you can adjust the gas regulator. The AGR makes a HUGE difference when shooting suppressed. 

Everything else pictured is included, as well as the complete 416 lower parts kit from the demilled 416 it came from. This upper is a very accurate 416 upper and especially loves Mk262 type ammo as well as the new FGMM Berger 73gr ammo. Pictured is 2 10shot groups, one at 100, the other at roughly 450 yards. The bore and chamber are in exceptional shape. If you want to invest in a 416 upper, this is a great one to pick up. ****I am also adding a spare HK416 BCG that has had the firing pin safety removed so you can have your choice of using the factory set up or using it with a run of the mill trigger like a Geissele SSA. 

Just to be clear, you will be getting 
-a very low round count AF date code HK416 upper 
-a brand new HK latest generation adjustable gas block 
-original gas block 
-Geissele rail 
-a bolt carrier that has had the firing pin safety removed so you can use a regular trigger (the removed parts come with it) 
-a spare bcg that is stock, no mods 
-a complete lower parts kit 
-an HK marked m4 stock, buffer tube, castle nut 
- 2 HK charging handles
-Surefire legacy muzzle brake 
-HK birdcage FH 
-extra rail sections for the geissele rail 

I am asking $2600 shipped. I will accept discreet PP or cashiers check/money order. It will ship the carrier of your choice. 

• Like 1