Sig Sauer Germany P229SL 229 SL .40S&W Rare NIB $1900

I am offering an brand new imported Sig Sauer P229SL .40S&W package crafted at their German facility. My German Distributor was offered the remaining P229SL platform stainless pistols with .40S&W barrels. A very rare pistol in the US. I am offering the last  P229SL pistols of the eight I received. There are no more available from Germany, so don't miss out on owning a really nice German stainless collectible or carry pistol. 

NOTE: IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!

SPECIFICATIONS: *.40 S&W *3.86" barrel *Stainless Steel lower and slide *SAO *SA/DA trigger *extended magazine release *LPA adjustable rear sight *(2) 10rd extended magazines.

THE PACKAGE INCLUDES: Pistol, (2) 10rd magazines, test target, manual, sight adjustment tool, lubricant, proper Sig cardboard box with serial number and factory fitted plastic case.

NOTE: Please be aware of the legal status of this firearm and 10 round magazine capacity before purchasing. I do not ship to: CA and all other firearm unfriendly cities, counties and states. I do not ship outside of the Continental US including US territories. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CITY/COUNTY/STATE FIREARM REGULATIONS CONCERNING THE LEGAL STATUS OF THIS FIREARM. I will not accept returns under any circumstances. Please know your Local and State laws before purchasing.

PRICE:$1,900.00. 
Gunbroker auction: https://www.gunbroker.com/item/778567771 If you prefer using an auction site. Check out my feedback.

PAYMENT: I accept USPS Money Orders or  the following Credit Cards: Discover, MasterCard or Visa NO credit card fees.
SHIPPING: $25.00. USPS Priority Mail with tracking to your FFL. Shipping insurance is not included.

Please contact me at Firearms Depot or at 928-522-6466 for more information concerning this pistol package.

Thank you for your interest.

SigSauer_P229_SL_Sport.1.JPG

Sig P229SL Sport.3.JPG

SigSauer_P229_SL_Sport.2.JPG

SigSauer_P229_SL_Sport.4.JPG

Edited by Firearms Depot

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...